Article 1 Definitions
- (1) "The Service" means the website "Cloud Firm" operated by Cloud Firm, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company"),
- (2) "Registered Expert" means an expert who is registered with the Service.
- (3) "Registered Corporation" means the corporation which is registered with the Service.
- (4) "User" or "Users" means all persons who use the Service (including Registered Expert and Registered Corporation),
- (5)"Lecipes" means the articles that Registered Expert and Registered Corporation post in the Service.
Article 2 Registration
- In order to use the service, you must register as a user and become a Registered Expert or Registered Corporation.
- User registration is free of charge.
- The experts or companies (hereinafter referred to as "registration-seeking experts") who wish to be registered as users must apply for user registration through the form specified by the Company, and the user becomes a Registered Expert or a Registered Corporation at the time of being issued a notice which says the User’s registration is completed.
- If the Company finds that the registration applicant falls or is likely to fall under any of the
following items, the Company may refuse to accept the application. The Company shall have no obligation
to provide any explanation or compensate for damages with respect to the reasons for refusal.
- (1) the application is incomplete (including, but not limited to, falsehoods, errors, or omissions),
- (2) multiple applications for user registration are made by registration-seeking experts,
- (4) the registration-seeking expert has a relationship with antisocial forces defined in Article 12, or registration-seeking expert operates a business that is offensive to public order and morals, and
- (5) the Company deems it inappropriate to register a registration-seeking expert, as a user.
Article 3 Registered Information
- ID and password will be given to the Registered Expert and Registered Company by the Company at the time of registration. The Registered Expert and Registered Company shall be responsible for managing the ID and password granted by the Company and must not manage their own ID and password in such a way that a third party can know them. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the negligence of this obligation.
- If the Company or a third party suffers damage due to the unauthorized use of the User's password, the Registered Expert and the Registered Corporation shall be liable for such damages whether they used the ID and password or not,.
- The Registered Expert and Company shall be responsible for the use and management of ID and password if the Registered Expert or Registered Corporation has inadequate management, misuse of the ID and password, or use by a third party, The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the Registered Expert or Registered Corporation.
- The Registered Expert and the company shall not allow any third party to use their IDs and passwords, nor shall they lend, transfer, sell or trade them to any third party..
- If it is determined that there is a possibility of unauthorized use of the ID and password, the Company may suspend the User’s account. In such case, the Registered Expert and the Registered Corporation shall lift the suspension in accordance with the procedures prescribed by the Company. if Registered Experts and Registered Corporations are not able to recover their IDs or passwords through these procedures, the Company will not be liable for any damage caused by the failure to use the ID and password.
- In case of a change in e-mail address registered with the Company (“the Registered email”) , the Registered Expert and the Registered Corporation must update the Registered email through procedures specified by the Service. The Company shall not be liable for any damages, caused by the failure to change the registration details of the Registered Expert and the Registered Company,
Article 4: Temporary suspension of this service
- The Company may, without prior notice to the User, suspend or interrupt all or all of the Service in
the following instances:
- (1) In the event of an emergency inspection or maintenance of the system.
- (2)When the computer or communication lines are shut down due to an accident or attack from a third party.
- (3) In the event that the Service cannot be operated due to an earthquake, lightning, fire or other force majeure.
- (4) In any other case in which the Company deems it necessary to suspend or discontinue the service.
- the Company may, without prior notice to the User, change all or part of the contents of the Service or change the content of the Service in any way.
- The Company may suspend or discontinue all or part of the Service after notifying the Users. However, if there is an urgent need to suspend or discontinue the Service in whole or in part, the Company may suspend or discontinue this service without prior notice.
- The Company shall not be liable for any and all damages caused to the User based on measures taken by the Company based on this Article.
Article 5 Intellectual property rights
The Company reserves all rights belonging to the content provided by the Company on the Service (except owned by the User prior to the use of the Service). In addition, the User may use the codes, Lecipes and other intellectual property of the Service only with the Company's prior written permission.
Article 6 Personal Information
Article 7: Compliance with laws and regulations
- This service is not intended to provide consultation or advice to the Users.
- The Company will not introduce or assist in selection process of Registered Experts in any manner.
- Contributions to the Service, such as Lecipes, are to be handled by the Registered Expert who submitted them. The Company does not guarantee that the User will receive any kind of advice from the Registered Expert.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages in connection with the User's receipt of consultation and advice from the Registered Expert.
- Registered Experts are individually responsible for complying with their expert obligations.
Article 8 Prohibited acts
The User shall not engage in any of the following acts:
- (1) Use of the information provided by the Service (in whole or in part) without the Company's prior consent.
- (2) Violation of this Agreement
- (3) Infringement of the intellectual property rights of a third party.
- (4) Violation of the privacy of a third party
- (5) infringement on the honor or credibility of a third party
- (6) actions that violate public order and morals
- (7) criminal acts or acts connected to criminal acts.
- (8) an act of providing untrue or fictitious information.
- (9) an act of providing information for the purpose of research or academic investigation.
- (10) any act that interferes with the operation of the Company or the Service or damages the reputation of the Company.
- (11) contaminate or interfere with the Service or the website by viruses or any other harmful actions. Company's servers have been compromised by computer viruses and other harmful The act of distributing the program
- (12) Engage in Reverse engineering, decompilation, disassembly, and other modifications of programs and other items used by the Service and any software used in connection with the Service
- (13) unauthorized use of IDs and passwords.
- (14) acts that violate or may violate laws and regulations
- (15) any other actions that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 9 Suspension of Use
- In the event that the User falls under any one of the following items, the Company may take
appropriate measures. The Company shall not be obliged to disclose the reasons for taking such measures
to the User in question;
- (2) in the event that the User views or changes the data stored in the Company's computer or server without permission from the Company or the Company considers that it may do so,
- (3)the manner in which the User uses the Service is against public order and morals or deemed inappropriate by the Company,
- (4) committing any of the following (a) to (e) by himself or through a third party
- (a) violent demanding behavior
- (b) unreasonable demands in excess of legal responsibility
- (c) using threatening words or actions or violence in connection with a transaction
- (d) spread rumors, use deception or force to damage the reputation of the other party, or to damage the business of the other party or act of obstruction
- (e) any other act similar to (a) through (d)
- (5) it is deemed inappropriate for the Company to continue to provide the Service to the User in question
- If a Registered Expert or a Registered Corporation falls under any one of the items of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not be required to give prior notice to the Registered Expert or the Registered Corporation to cancel the registration or to suspend the status.
- The Company may take appropriate measures specified in this clause, however such measures shall not prevent the Company from making a claim for damages against the User. In addition, the Company shall not be liable to compensate for any damages, or to make restitution of any money.
Article 10 Withdrawal from membership
- A Registered Expert or a Registered Corporation may, at any time, terminate the registration by completing the cancellation procedure prescribed by the Company. However, questions and answers posted by a Registered Expert or a Registered Corporation in the past shall not be deleted.
- In the event that a Registered Expert or a Registered Corporation withdraws from the Service, the Registered Expert or the Registered Corporation shall lose all rights and privileges in their account.
Article 11 Disclaimers
- The Company shall not be liable for any suspension, discontinuation or malfunction of the Service or any other service affiliated with the Service.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages due to the following reasons in the Service or the
services affiliated with the Service;
- (1) in the event of suspension for inspecting and repairing the server, software of the Service or any service affiliated with the Service,
- (2) in the event of a server or computer or communication line failure,
- (3) in the event that the Company deems it necessary to suspend the service due to other unavoidable circumstances.
Article 12 Anti-Social Forces
- The User represents and warrants that the Service Provider is not, and does not have any relationship with, a member of any anti-social group(an organized crime group, a person who was a member of an organized crime group within the past 5 years, a company affiliated with an organized crime group, or any other person or group engaged or involved in organized crimes).
- The Company shall be entitled to prohibit access to the Service (including, but not limited to, cancellation of the User's registration) and to take appropriate measures, such as deletion of the User's account if the User breaches any of the representations and warranties in the preceding paragraph.
- The Company shall bear no responsibility for compensating the User for any damage caused by the measures described in the preceding paragraph.
Article 13 Severability
Article 14 Governing Law and Jurisdiction