Article 1 Information to be collected or received
The Company acquires personal data when users use the web service "Cloud Firm" (hereinafter referred to as the "Service").
Article 2 Purpose of Use
The Company will use the personal information of users for the purposes set forth in the following items:
- (1) to communicate with users of the Service and to send email newsletters and other messages,
- (2) to provide personal information to companies using the Service based on the application and consent of users,
- (3) to distribute advertisements and contents based on attribute information, device information, location information, behavioral history, and the distribution of these advertisements and contents Services.
- (4) for surveys, analysis and questionnaires regarding the Service
- (5) to implement campaigns, surveys and interviews
- (6) to confirm and respond to inquiries about the Service
Article 3 Management
We exercise appropriate measures to control access to personal information, limit the means by which personal information is taken out of the premises, and ensure the safe management of information to prevent personal information from being leaked, lost, damaged or used by unauthorized outside parties .
Article 4: Provision of information to a third party
The Company will not provide personal information of users to third parties without their consent.
Article 5: Disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc.
When a user makes a request for notification of the purpose of use, disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, or suspension of use of personal information, we will confirm the identity of the user and provide the user with the information in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.